View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2024, 06:09 PM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Raid Healing

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier Two;Not Skiddin' Around; Mind Reader | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

[Sorry for the short post forgive me!]

Tags; @al3cc766

Beanfloat nodded "Thanks!" he smiled sheepishly. As he felt the pulb hit his wounds he flinched trying not to move as he fidgeted a little bit. Watching the apprentice go and get some cobwebs he thought to himself as he looked around at the bleeding and miserable cats. Look what Thunderclan has done hurting so many innocent cats! he watched the apprentice come back and ask a million questions he smiled. He puffed out his shoulder. "Aint nothing I cant handle!" he smiled at the apprentice. "Ill come right away I'll try not to touch it very much, at least I can still see out of my eye!" he let out a small chuckle as the apprentice finished with him he smiled as he bowed his head towards the apprentice. "Your doing great!" he whispered as he nodded towards the exit getting up still a bit sore but at least he was still in tippy toppy shape!

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |