Thread: [ThunderClan] Jumping Stones
View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2024, 06:57 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Jumping Stones

~Rosekit Everything Finder~
Sure, I have half a face. But you, my good friend, have half a brain, so I’m sure we’re fair, eh?”
-Rosekit

Rosekit-
- Dark brown and russet tabby tom with a scar stretching over the left side of his mouth, bright amber eyes -

Meet my ThunderClan formal-stray, Rosekit.

I have to apologize for having no biography to back up Rosekit and his history, but I’m sure I’ll get to it eventually. As for right now, I can offer a simple and brief description of what’s going on with this kid. Rosekit, born a kittypet, wasn’t born into a very kind human family. They treated him like an object of fun, eventually managing to get the bottom left half of his face sliced off by the remains of a broken glass. Eventually, Rosekit was carried off and an away from this home by a cat he’ll never know or remember well enough to properly search for, and will end up at the ThunderClan border. Specifically, he will arrive with old, stale paint on his paws.

And, of course, personality. Upon entering ThunderClan, Rosekit will probably be too freaked out, angry, and young to properly display true personality traits. But once he adjusts, ThunderClan will come to find that he’s a child of fun, jokes that may or may not hurt, and mischief. He can be insensitive and impatient, and this will cause him some mild problems, but his fun-loving spirit and humor tries to balance things out. If you hate him, he’ll laugh in your face and hate on you right back like the hairball of confidence he is. But at the age of 1 1/2 moons, his personality isn’t too shiny yet.

My top priorities are to find a parent and rivals. Let me give some detail on these roles.

This cat, of course, must be a ThudnerClan cat. They will be the first person Rosekit finds trust and love in, adopting him in as a real son and promising to hold him close as he grows and changes. They must be:
-Older than an apprentice
-Loving
-Willing to raise him as if he was their biological child
-Eventually he’ll get that nasty paint off of his paws

Rosekit is going to rude-joke dump on these guys once he adjusts. They can be anybody of any personality, really, just so long as they’re willing to judge him in anyway. It’s give and receive with Rosekit- call him a slob, he’ll immediately go deep and comment on your long-deceased friend’s death. As I already said, rude. They must be:
-ThunderClan
-An apprentice or younger
-Followed by a realistic reason to dislike Rosekit

Any interactions will also be accepted.

With that said, feel free to join me in watching little painted-Jean fade into Rosekit. Anyway, here, have a form:

Name-
Gender/Pronouns-
Rank-
Age-
Role-
Appearance-
Personality-
How exactly will they feel about Rosekit?-
What are the other details about their relationship?-
Other-
Mention me- @Weekend-Wondering

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; March 1st, 2024 at 07:07 PM.