View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2024, 09:02 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfpaw jerked his head up at the sound of Violetfreckle's voice, visibly tensed before he forced himself to relax.

Because Bumba trusted her, for some reason. She hadn’t done anything personally to him but he still found a former RiverClan cat's company to be... strange. Even if she was ThunderClan now. Bumba's friend, though he knew that was a gross simplification. "Any reason why I shouldn't?" he absently flicked his paw in the water, intentionally sending droplets scattered her way. "Figured if you fish could do it, I could too."
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

The smallest wave of guilt washed over her as Wolfpaw tensed at her approach. Catbrows furrowed as she walked toward the other cat and sat down a safe few tail-lengths away from him. Still, this wasn't enough to avoid the few droplets that scattered across her pelt. For a fraction of a second, Violetfreckle shot the apprentice an annoyed look. It wasn't enough to be truly irked at, though.

"Guess not," she conceded, looking at the (very frigid-looking) water. "Though not a lot of ThunderClanners like to 'sully themselves' by fishing. Have you gotten any tips from anyone?" She felt as though an outright offer to help would be turned down. So, maybe Violetfreckle could worm her way in by being more sneaky. Not all that sneaky, granted; it wasn't like she was some mastermind.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]