View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2024, 12:48 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Stormy Seas in the Milky Way [Private]

~ Mistypaw ~
She/her // RiverClan // 36 moons

The silver tabby drifted into sleep, breathing deeply in and out. She was expecting to just slumber peacefully, or perhaps have some sort of dream about current events, but no. A starry landscape began taking shape in front of her, and immediately shock was evident in her one deep amber orb. It couldn't be her damn mother again.. no, why would Gorseflower be so cruel to her.. She squeezed her eye shut and prayed to StarClan the voice that sounded wouldn't be the one of her "mother". If she could even call her that.

...It wasn't. Mistypaw looked up in surprise and realized there were some of her clanmates here. Birdsnow, Wishkit, Spottedstream, Seabreeze and Cobwebpaw... what was this supposed to be? She didn't recognize the starry cat that had summoned them. However, that was made clear to her pretty quickly. So this was Coldamber who was once a medicine cat. The molly's head tilted curiously. Oh.. she'd be teaching them some herbs? That was nice! Mistypaw nodded eagerly. Herbs and healing had been quite interesting to her recently, and she was always happy to add to her knowledge. She only knew horsetail and poppy seeds, those weren't even the bare minimum. All the others were expressing their gratitude for this opportunity, so she supposed she should do that as well.

Mistypaw gave Coldamber a respectful dip of her head. "Many thanks for this opportunity, I'm always happy to learn more," she mewed with a small flick of her tail. Then, she settled into a more comfortable position and waited until the lesson started.

[ @Abyssopelagic ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den