View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2024, 03:46 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
"It's going to make it harder to teach to a shy apprentice like mine. Well I'll do my best. Thanks see you guys later!" She walked out of the den not to surprised about what she learned. She was going to have to tell her apprentice that he would have to speak up for her to hear him.
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Well, at least she didn't take the news badly! Drizzlecloud trilled jovially, her tail thumping against the ground below in an almost excitable manner. “I'm sure you'll do well! Just remember to take the time to think about the steps that you and your apprentice can take together to help improve your communication between one another! Just let me know if you need any more help, okay?”

It was nice to see that Willowstripes wasn't too discouraged with the knowledge that she was experiencing hearing loss. As someone who dealt with the same thing, it was just… Oddly heart-warming. At the end of the day, it was nice to see others who were similar to yourself who were still completely capable and just as confident as they were before. It made her happy, at least, so she hoped for the best for her clanmate.

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!