Thread: Moonfall Lake
View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2024, 11:47 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Moonfall Lake

What was this, her third time coming here? Second being dragged against her will from the depths of what little sleep she managed to get, at least. The sensation of waking up half-submerged in the lake was too familiar at this point.

Sniffing, Bumblestar lifted her head, scanning the lake's surface before she glanced up to get a better view of the reflection - and subsequently froze.

She vaguely recalled Twilightstar announcing this cat's death at a Gathering a while back. At the time, she hadn't thought much of it. Maybe a passing sense of "good riddance", but nothing more.

Seeing Shiningskies here, now, after siding with the one who had become the catalyst for ThunderClan's entire crisis before screwing off to WindClan as if the both of them had done nothing wrong, made something in her snap.

Water cascaded around her paws as Bumblestar lunged, hardly registering this traitor's words. Spirit or not, she wanted to plunge her claws into Shiningskies' shoulders and drown her in the very lake they stood in.

[ @Lillith ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training