View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2024, 01:19 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Raid Healing

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Even if Springpaw had sent out plenty of patrols, she still found herself lacking the proper essentials when cats hadn’t made it a duty to come back just yet. It was a little frustrating, but Springpaw supposed that she couldn’t allow herself to linger on such things for far too long. They didn’t know the herbs as well as she did, so it wasn’t as easy for them to find the herbs as she did herself. Either way, it didn’t help to keep herself anticipating whenever they were going to come back with the proper amount of herbs that she required. Her thoughts on the matter didn’t last long as her next patient seemingly hobbled into the den, the calico instinctively narrowing her eyes as the detection of blood seeped into her nostrils. It hadn’t taken her long to mask her expression with concern as she made her way towards the collapsed warrior, noting the broken limb that they bore. Larkswoop wasn’t a clan-mate that Springpaw knew all that well, but she knew that even if she didn’t know the warrior all too well, she still needed to try to aid her wounds as best she could. However, due to a heavy lack of proper essentials in the herb storage, Springpaw knew that it was going to be a problem to try to deal with Larkswoop's more gruesome wounds without the proper essentials.

She needed help, and she wasn’t going to get help just from lingering around the den. So, without any given warning, the medic snuck her head out of the medicine den to call out for the first warrior that she laid her eyes upon. “Strawberrymumble… come here… for a second!” The calico called, glancing towards the warrior as she then began to speak once more, keeping her voice leveled to a high pitch so that the warrior could hear her properly. “Can… you go… out to… collect a large… sturdy… stick… for me?... and any moss… marigold and… cobwebs as well?... There isn’t any… within the storage… and Larkswoop… has a broken leg… so I need… the required essentials… to put the… leg into a… proper bandage.”

@Shellwhisker @Fawn<3 [just so we don’t overwhelm the others that were mentioned, i’d like for it to just be spring healing lark also ignore how horrible this is, i was rushing ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; March 1st, 2024 at 12:59 AM.