View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2024, 02:50 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Skitterpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

That was pretty standard for kits, Skitterpaw thought. It was oddly comforting to know that even in the clans, kits just wanted to play mossball. He hummed in thought at Willowpaw's question. "I don't know that much about the other clans yet," he admitted. "Just that they're to be kept out of our borders." He tilted his head. "What are they like?"

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] |

Willowpaw nodded, if clans started mindlessly stomping around on each others territory without consequence, then all of Starclan would probably face palm universally. His question stumped her on what to say, there was a lot about the other clans, just as much as there was with ShadowClan. "Well..." she thought she'd start with her personal favorite. "WindClan is, uhm, well, fast, and they-they live in the-the uplands, where-where the m-moors are. And we're-we're sorta allies with th-them." "And-And RiverClan is-, g-guess what? R-RiverClan is by a-a river. We- were pretty ne-neutral with them." From what she'd heard at the last gathering, they weren't in much conflict with them (Phew), but the rest of the Clans thought of them like spoiled rats. "Uhm, ThunderClan is-is in a forest......." If he didn't know about their relations with ThunderClan, then that was a bit awkward. "Uhm, currently in a war, with-with them. I-I think we-we have been for-for a while now." Her voice shook like a kit lashing a mossball side to side, but she ignored it, and hoped Skitterpaw would too. "We're gonna- wait, wasn't it a bit grim to say that they were going to raid ThunderClan soon? - N-nevermind. Is there- is there anything else you want to kn-know about the-the other c-clans?"

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |

Last edited by Myling; February 29th, 2024 at 04:12 PM.