Thread: [All] Mama finder
View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2024, 04:43 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Mama finder

(My first outsider…)
Let me introduce to you…
Tansy!
a purebred crème coat Siamese she-cat with chocolate brown eyes, she is a loving soul with a heart of pure gold. She loves to be with other cats and absolutely willing to do what she can to help. Tansy is, despite her loving heart, very quiet.
She has no known family (as far as I know-) and, because she won’t speak, no cat knows the father, but she doesn’t seem to know either..
Anyways, despite this, she’s willing to put herself out there, but with her quiet voice, she’s often overlooked.
@FruitBatz
BASIC DETAILS
Tansy
a purebred crème coat Siamese she-cat with chocolate brown eyes
Loving [+] Loves to help [+] Loyal [+] Quiet [=]
I’m most active towards the weekends but as of rn, I’m less active due to the loss of my main Roleplaying device AKA my phone.

[ HEADER BLABLABLAH ]
Tansy stood at the call of her name. She was becoming a member of the clan. Her gaze flicked to her kits; Now Batkit, Moonpaw, and Turtlepaw. She felt pride well up in her. 2 of her kits were training for their warriorship, but she still had lil’ Batkit to take care of. “Congratulations, Turtlepaw and Moonpaw. ” She purred as she pressed her head to theirs, unable to suppress a small tear that trickled from her eyes.

[ Hope you like this. ]

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; February 29th, 2024 at 04:49 PM.