View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2024, 07:49 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Pausing in her grooming to snake a paw around Mirekit as the little kit reared up to prevent the little darling from falling backward, Lostspark cringed internally at the red still splattered over her paws. "Hello," She murmured, dipping her head in an attempt to touch her nose to Mirekit's, and then to drag her tongue quickly over the kit's forehead. Raising her gaze again, the Medicine Cat blinked slowly at Birdkit, and then at Wispykit as the little she-kit all but ran into Thrushfeather's unmoving form. Quickly putting out a paw in an attempt to pull Wispykit away from the body, Lostspark glanced towards Birdkit. "Little ones, I want you to go sit with Birdkit. I can't have warriors stepping around or on you."

Turning her gaze to Mistlewhisker, Mossfreckle, Lynxshade, and Pebbleshell as they offered their help, Lostspark stood, abandoning her grooming. She could do it later. "A fox happened." Was the only explanation Lostspark gave, canting her head to the side. "It's dead now." She'd made certain of that, at the very least.

"Mistlewhisker, I want you and Mossfreckle to take Thrushfeather's body to Moonlit Grove and bury her there." With a nod, the Medicine Cat turned to face camp exit again. "Lynxshade and Pebbleshine, I'm sending you two out into the territory to get rid of the fox's remains. Throw it over the border into the outskirts, bury it, whatever, I don't care. Just get rid of it, ShadowClan doesn't need any more trouble regarding predators." Technically, Lostspark was coming with them, but she was only dropping by to pick up the fox's pelt so she could return with it to camp and give Dawnstar her report. "I'll show you where it is, come on." Tail flicking, Lostspark left camp once more.

《 Pebbleshell 》

she/her / shadowclan warrior / calico

"StarClan light your path, " she whispered for her fallen clanmate while pushing her pink nose into their fur. Pebbleshell turned gave the medicine cat a brisk nod and followed her outside camp with Lynxshade next to her. Her glowing light blue eyes watched the forest around her. If a fox showed itself in ShadowClan, there could be fox cubs around. Pebbleshell lowered her head closer to the ground, sweeping away pine-cones with her paws.

( @Rose :Lost spark , @Wingnettle :Lynxshade )

Last edited by nyx; February 29th, 2024 at 07:51 PM.