View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2024, 08:37 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

The lithe calico flattened her ears, the tom's behavior clear that he was in no mental condition to cooperate. Gingerly, the medicine cat crushed up the seeds, closing in on the tom and offering them close to his maw, attempting to force them down if need be. While the young she-cat was never a fan of forcing medication to any cat, this one needed to sleep off the worst of whatever was going on in his head. Never mind the obvious pain he had to be in. There was something more going on for certain, and she couldn't afford to have him get even worse than he already was due to her neglecting her healing instincts. Mistyfalls had been quiet in her time here after their initial talk. Perhaps in equal shock? The spotted lass hadn't a clue, but she had no time to waste. Turning instead to the apprentice, her paw still offering the poppy seeds in the hopes the tom would eat them of his own volition, she lashed her tail, attempting to gain her attention.

"Listen love, I've no idea what the lot of you went through, and I honestly can't be bothered to care much right now. It gets in the way of making sure he lives, you understand? I'm going to need your help then. To move him to one of the private patient dens. Don't relish the thought of keeping him in the warriors' den unattended until I get a better read for his condition," Lightningstorm explained, her gaze cold as she spoke. "Think you can handle that much?"

@GoldenRavenWings [Mistyfalls] | @Spookez. [Thriftfall] | @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw]
| Requesting power play permission to force feed Thriftfall the poppy seeds if he is unable to eat them himself and further treat him once he falls asleep? Should be a fairly straightforward patch after the fact!

Also, apologies for skipping Mistyfalls! Was not certain if she had left offscreen or still present but wanted to move this along, so left it somewhat ambiguous just in case. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios