Old February 29th, 2024, 11:06 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Raid Healing

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
Sinking on the ground had to be the best decision Redhawk had ever made in her life. The break in walking, in standing even, was met with a rush of warmth and relief. Her muscles seemed to melt into goo as her head landed back on her paws. She was unable to contain the purr that rose in her throat as she laid beside Wolfpaw, eyes only darting up as Violetfreckle entered and immediate went to Bumblestar's side. There was slight curiosity there - had the two officially become mates yet? - before her gaze dropped to Wolf. It was hard to control the twitch of her whiskers as she noticed the clear jealousy and the abrupt stop to his purring. Without saying a word the hornet very lightly and gently nudged the young tom from where she lay at his side, offering him a soft grin of reassurance if he happened to look this way.

None of her wounds were that bad, save for the ones on her back where Tawnypaw had dug his claws in. But they would surely be healed in time; the biggest concern she'd had was the way her legs aches - lying here was helping though, so Red rested her head back on her paws and continued being a puddled loaf.

[ @BEAR. @dino. @eris ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; February 29th, 2024 at 11:07 PM.