View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2024, 02:31 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Monthly Kudos (March 2024)

Character Name [mention user]: Hawkfur [ @Micanomancy ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: WindClan
Why should this character be featured?: A dedicated warrior and completely loyal to WindClan, Hawkfur is a wonderful and complex character. He strives to do his best for his Clan and always puts them first. From being disciplined on patrols to a voice of reason amongst fighting, he shines as one of the Clan's exceptional warriors. Mica does a fantastic job portraying him and making him an enjoyable and engaging character. I very much enjoy the interactions he has with Brave, and I can't wait to see where he goes next!

Character Name [mention user]: Mistyshard [ @starry ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: RiverClan
Why should this character be featured?: I adore characters with a lot of roleplayed depth, and Mistyshard is one of my favorites. She has so much story and lore to her that seeing any post with her immediately makes me drop everything to read. I love how she's fierce, independent, and doesn't take disrespect from anyone. She is a true champion for RiverClan and will come out swinging for her Clan. She's a versatile character that can go from shredding during battle to being there for those who need her. She is an absolute joy to read!

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 15th, 2024 at 09:02 PM.