Thread: [Rejected] Rotthroat
View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2024, 03:01 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Default Rotthroat

Quote:
As you approach, you are unnerved by their smoldering gazes.

You know you're being judged for all your worth, but you're determined to make your case. It's not every day cats try to reincarnate, and you're tired of being trapped here. Perhaps your first life didn't go as planned.. but the next one is going to be better.

All you have to do is answer them.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"

Rotthroat - Dark Forest - Ex-shadowclan - he/blood
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶ ꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹
Rotthroat was sitting quietly, his gaze fixed on the cats of different ages around him. He looked at them with respect and warmth, especially for the kits and younger ones, who reminded him of the hope he had lost long ago. He sighed and softly said, I never had a proper kithood. I know that you’ve heard this before, but… I did some things that I regret doing for my dad’s approval. His face showed the pain of his regret and the anger he felt towards his parents. He wished that he had not been born into that family, and wondered if things would have been different if he had been born into a different family.
(first time here! idk if i need more words lol)

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop

Last edited by Hestia!; March 1st, 2024 at 03:01 PM.