miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The early bird makes new friends... Or foes [p!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink.ghostface View Post
★彡 Athena 彡★
| She/Her | 24 moons | Purrks:N/A | Straight | KittyPet |
Light brown coated purebred Maine Coon with sage green eyes.
❝ I'd rather starve than eat your pretty little lies. ❞

Athena had been in her front yard laying on her back enjoying the sun shine on her brown coat, she let out a soft purr as she enjoyed the slight breeze. Her human had been yelling at her to get inside since the yellow ball of fire came up into the sky, but Athena didn't pay much mind to it.

She tossed and turned in her spot against the long grass as she heard a bird cooing and a cat meowing. She finally sat up and looked a few yards over to see a cat jumping up and down trying to catch a bird, she watched intently she had seen a few cats do this, but she didn't understand why they did it, didn't they have fish chicken every morning and night? She yawned and kept watching the other cat do this. Athena watched as the cat as they caught it, she stalked over once they started to skin it and watched closely, she hadn't been around another cat in a good while, not since her last pet show. ' ' Why do you eat those? Don't you get food in your house? ' ' She asked.

Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider
"What? I actually like the rain. That's normal!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

An unfamiliar scent filled the air making Coconut stiffen.

She turned towards the noise and was met with the curious gaze of sage eyes. Coconut wiggled her nose at the cat, immediately noticing their scent as a she.

Coconut arched her back cautiously, just in case this cat decided to engage in any funny business, business she refused to tolerate.

"I do get food," Coconut answered flatly, though flickers out curiosity danced in her blue eyes. "But I've never had bird... Would you like some? I don't bite, I promise." She allowed her fur to lay flat on her back, making her look her normal size.

Her bell jingled as she tilted her head to get a better look at this mysterious cat. Their fur swooped in intricate swirling points, their ears curled and whispy. She recognized this breed of cat, she'd seen a good deal of them at her time in the rescue center. They all always looked so well kept and proper and fancy and expensive.

Coconut hadn't expected to see such a cat here, in her neighborhood, only a few short nests away.

"What's your name?" Coconut began eagerly. She hadn't seen much cats near her nest. Probably because she stayed so close to her yard.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!