View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2024, 05:36 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: The Shadowledge

SHE/HER
Purrks: N/A

Howlingkit is silent, staring at her and mother’s paws side by side. Blue and yellow eyes clashing with her mother’s amber ones. She said that nickname again. After everything she did to her? She called her “Sundew”…after everything?! The cat made her look stupid in-front of her father and gave her a stupid nickname?! Howlingkit finally takes note of her little sister. Sunny. Sunny is here? How hadn’t she even noticed?! Had her deaf ear really been so impactful.

It brought tears to her eyes. They formed and fell harshly down her face. Standing up as Howlingkit mustered up what she could into words. Shaking in her sudden emotional expression, it forces her to dig her claws deeper into the earth. “Sunny. Come to Sissy, Lostspark said Gramma is busy…” The words are broken by a few times where she stumbles and tries to find the words as she whispered towards her little sister. She felt sick. Sick of this stupid failed relationship. For not noticing Sunny and for losing her hearing. Howling can only lean on her mother for support. Someone she hated since the moment she could walk.

Howling wipes her tears before she stares at her mother in fullness. Trying to avoid biting the Shecat tail. Was it even anger towards her at this point? Was it anger at the stupid cat that appeared in her dreams? Or even at herself? Howlingkit looks down at Sunny. Flicking her tail to try and signal the slightly younger shekit over. They were almost apprentices and Howlingkit didn’t know if she could go into it without Sunny.

[ @tally , @Rose ]

let's talk this over
it's not like we're dead
was it something i did, was it something you said?
don't leave me hanging in a city so dead

--

✰ [ about me | ask me questions and stuff ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize