View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2024, 04:52 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: A Stormy Kit Finder! [Storm Duo]

A skinny, long-legged tom stretched his limbs from where he had lay resting in the warrior’s den–the rain had subsided, meaning that it was time for him to get off of his butt before someone gave him trouble. With a yawn and a shake of his pelt, he stepped out into the camp’s clearing, his muzzle scrunching up in discomfort when he found the ground squelching beneath his paws.

Upon looking down at the ground below, it seemed that a fairly sized puddle had formed just outside of the den–gross. He lifted his paw, giving it a shake, causing loose droplets to scatter about. He was about to set off on his merry way for the day before he caught sight of his reflection in the water–

His sandy fur was tousled every which way, messy and unkempt, and somewhere beneath the mess of fur he could find two small, pale blue eyes peering back up at him, and the tiniest pout. The tom furrowed his brows, finding it odd that his reflection looked so… Little. Babyish. With a deep frown carved into his muzzle, he swiped at the puddle, watching as the image distorted. After another pawful of seconds, the water stilled, revealing a much more age-appropriate reflection staring back at him. Smooth fur, except for the few tufts between his ears that he could never tame, icy and nearly vacant blue eyes, and the frown that he could never seem to shake off since his kithood. RSF. Resting-sad-face.

“...Whatever.”
Bravesecret-warrior-suffix-teehee!!! huffed, deciding to ignore the odd image from moments before.

I present to you mister braveboy!! Bravekit of course, warrior name a secret for me to know and you to maybe find out. Yeah I know that I'm cutting it close (editing this at 9:13 pm est. on the 27th hehehe) buuuut here we are nonetheless. His appearance is up there and if you can gather anything from the little blurb he's a bit of a bum, a sourpuss if you will. But he's got a good heart. Just doesn't know how to show it.

Err... plots??? Perhaps a memory loss plot for him if anything gets picked up with him of course. Anywho!!

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; March 27th, 2024 at 08:20 PM.