View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2024, 10:34 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: |`Ollie's Territory`| [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 4 | No Purrks

"Sounds like a process," The nameless replied, more to himself than to Ollie as he reviewed the lesson planned laid out for him. How many would he be able to learn in the time allotted. The tom looked back out the den and looked towards the sun. The rest of today and most of tomorrow. Then he needed to return, "I have to leave to return home tomorrow at sundown, how many do you think we could go over by then?"

Though the nameless could risk punishment for returning late in return for this information if these herbs were as good as proclaimed. Surely, Mother would see the worth of such a thing. Father wouldn't, the tom shuddered physically at the thought of his Father's cold disappointment, but Mother would soothe him. Well, that can be decided tomorrow. The nameless tilted his ears towards the other tom.

|`Ollie`|

"Oh, Tomorrow by sundown? You may not be able to learn much in that time, But we can give it a try." He smiled softly and looked through the rest of his herbs, He saw some more lambs ear, Juniper berries, alder bark, and burdock root. He didn't know exactly how much time it would actually take this cat to learn everything, It took Ollie a few years to learn what he knows.