View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2024, 08:51 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Dusklion - RiverClan Warrior

A low growl sounded in her throat, but it puttered out into a quiet whimper as pain flared through her body again. The stumble from Lionsbeach into camp was mostly met with fading vision, and when they finally did make it back to the den Dusklion wasted no time in collapsing into one of the available nests. "Did she say you attacked me? No. She asked if you had done this to me, 'n as far as I'm concerned you did the second you bolted. Glare at her one more time 'n I'll make sure it's the last thing your eyes ever do!" If she had the energy, she would reach up and smack the demoted warrior across the eyes. But as it was she was having more and more black dots across her vision.

"Get away from me. Now. Go find another warrior to take you huntin' - or better yet-" Shifting to a half-seated position, facing Birchpaw with a glare, Dusk added, "find someone who'll eat up your sob stories 'n let you place blame on them. I'm sick of it! You're a spoiled kit who does nothin' but yowl about your issues like no one else in the goddamn Clan just fought in the battle too. You're not the only one who's lost cats, Birchpaw!" Sucking in another breath the furious warrior steadied herself, nausea once again making her stomach roll. "Get outta my sight," were the last venom-laced words the pained warrior spat before turning her back on Birchpaw.

[ @paris @finley.exe - decided to move it here since they're back in the den! for her injuries finley her shoulder wound just reopened a bit and just needs to be checked. apologies for an angry dusk, she's in a considerable amount of pain and is currently triggered by ptsd flashbacks, making her volatile and hostile ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |