Thread: [Approved] Wolfkit
View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2024, 04:25 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Wolfkit

Lichenflood | Male + He/Him | Dark Forest

Despite himself the toms heart softened listening to the kit. Perhaps it was his own fondness of kittens, little lost ones who the world did wrong too, and maybe it was her rare wisdom that few grown cats even possessed. But whatever Lichenfloods heart melted and with a sigh he caved.

"The life you go back to will not be easy, it will not be the gilded dreams you've imagined, those are for starclan and not life. But you have my approval, go, live again, and be better then the ones who have failed you."

Lichenflood hoped life would be kind and gentle to the kit and her dreams would materialize in perfect reality but that would never happen. All he could do was pray that Wolfkit didnt come back soon and was now resilient enough to survive what came her way. But before Dewkit gave her input (a formality really, as Wolfkit was able to go back with just his and Shimmerbirds) he thought to tack on a bit of advice.

"One thing I warn you, you are far older and far far wiser then your peers now. Youve lived moons above your age and so may find it hard to play and make friends among the kits and apprentices. You cannot let that break you, but let that be your strength."
The tom snorted without really being able to stop himself.
"You have no clue the amount of cats we've had here who have less then half a brain then you do despite the years they lived in life.
Do not let cats thing you are less then what you are for an age that does not fit you anymore."

@Rogueheart @Abyssopelagic

Last edited by Rani; March 7th, 2024 at 04:25 AM.