Default Re: Who's this and why did they bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoomy! View Post
╔══ ʚ ᗢ ═╗
FROGKIT
╚═══.✾.═╝

He/Him
' ' I beat you before we even started competing. ' '

"Break?" He inquired. "What didn't break?" Maybe the she-cat aimed incorrectly. That was it. Why would anyone want to hurt him? He was the nicest in the nursery. Maybe this cat was nice. Maybe they liked starting conversations. She waited.

I wonder if they like playing Hunt. She seems to like hunting my tail! He suppressed a giggle, but couldn't resist a little grin. Maybe we should play Clan once we're friends! He thought, disregarding the fact they might not end up as friends. Or maybe she could Battle! I'd nibble the fur off of the Riverclanner! Ew. Actually, fur tasted disgusting. And bald cats would look weird. Maybe he wouldn't eat the fur off of anyone.

I'd still win. Frogkit did kinda wanna do some play-fighting. Then, on his first training day, he'd blow his mentor's mind! He'd win every spar! Plus, he'd be a warrior sooner! What would Frogkit's warrior name be? Frogclaw? Frogfoot? Frogspring? Frogtoad?
Toadkit

”Your tail! Your tail is supposed to break really easily. It’s so small! Look!” Toadkit holds up her own tail, which is the same size as Frogkit’s tail. She smiles with pride at her average sized fluff.

”I clean it myself,” the kit brags. ”That’s why my fur is better than yours.”