View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2024, 12:06 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Alderblossom´s eyes flared up, and it was impossible to tell whether it was anger or jealousy in their deep amber dephts.

´´Oh, I´d absolutely love to, Shrewstep,´´ The tortoiseshell-and-white molly forced a purr, flashing a glare at Springblossom. The ShadowClan she-cat was trembling with the effort of it all.

Alderblossom´s tail tip twitched. ´´We could hunt while we are out,´´ She suggested with a shrug of her shoulders. ´´It´s still leaf-bare, even if the plants are growing back.´´

[ @Starphobia ]

[ hey, gs, are we still up for the ´accidental kits´ thing? we said for it be about 2 or 3 more chats lol ]
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Main RP Character
She/Her

Purrks:
Agatha Kitty - Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Springblossom studied the tortoiseshell she-cat's face, her tail twitching with careful observation. Without making it seem like she was staring, she turned back to Shrewstep and let out a purr.

"Of course, I'd love for you to join me on my walk," She turned and smiled at Alderblossom. "The same with you."

After all, Springblossom was a very social cat and loved hanging around with other cats. It always helped whatever was troubling her, or whatsoever. She's always enjoyed the company of other cats, and this was no exception. She took a step towards where she was headed, away from Shrewstep and closer to Alderblossom, so the two tortoiseshell cats were standing almost right beside each other. She flashed the she-cat beside her a short and almost curt smile.

{ @gs29513 }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; March 8th, 2024 at 12:06 PM.