View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2024, 07:00 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Question Morn, Noon, & Night. [P]

Dawnstar had been sleeping by the time Larkrise had returned from her trek to the Starcave. And while she would not wake her mother just to possibly anger her in the midst of the night, Larkrise was aware of the strange little talent she had picked up recently, invading the dreams of those she sought out at night. So with her mother on her mind right before sleep overcame her, the amber-eyed feline sealed her eyes shut.

[ Dreamwalker Purrk Active ]

Larkrise didn't quite dare walk into skies knew whatever Dawnstar was dreaming - she'd rather not stumble across something her mother did not wish her to be privy to and then be beheaded, thank you very much - and instead aimed to draw the Shadow Queen into her own dream. The setting of which, rather, wasn't much of Larkrise's choice. The Medicine Cat side-eyed the bubbling swamp at her side for a moment, and then turned her gaze towards the rotting, ancient land. Well, Wolverine must have a will of steel to live in this circle of hell.

At the very least, this way, she wouldn't have to face Dawnstar's ire all on her own. Peering up at her mother as the scarred tabby faded into view, Larkrise cleared her throat and spoke. "Not the most... ideal circumstances for a report or a meeting, I know, but I could not deny your grandfather's request when he asked so nicely." One shoulder shifted upward in a halfhearted shrug. And okay, fine, Larkrise had her own reasons for bringing the two together for this meeting. "And afterward, I have a couple updates for you."

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar / @BEAR. - Wolverine ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.