Default Re: The early bird makes new friends... Or foes [p!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink.ghostface View Post
★彡 TadpoleSprint 彡★
| She/Her | 21 moons | Purrks:N/A | Straight | Warrior |
A white and brown coated, with deep blue eyes
❝ You had me at 'hello' ❞

@Marigoldwhisper

Athena took a step back noticing how Coconut did the same. ' ' Have you ever been into the woods? They aren't that bad, but I've heard from some of the loners that there are BIG groups of cats that live in there. Big scary cats. ' ' She trailed off leaving that in the air. Athena wouldn't mind a big scary cat around, in any way it sounded like a power struggle. But anyway, back to the time being. Coconut seemed like a very casual yet alive cat, someone who'd do something erratic and then apologize. To Athena that seemed out of control.
Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider
"What? I actually like the rain. That's normal!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She turned her head towards Athena, the bell on her collar chiming in protest as she did,

Her dark brown ears perked with suspicion. "It's not the wild cats I'm worried about. I've met one, they're not that bad. Sure, a bit territorial, but harmless if you stay away from their land. That's how you'd be too, 'ight?"

To Coconut, there was nothing wrong with those wildcats in the woods, it was the predators she was worried about. Plus, those cats were practically self-righteous rouges, claiming that they've found the better way to live life. She wasn't about to be picking fights with any of these cats though, that was asking to get killed.

If they could live in the forest with all those threats, then they had to have some thick skin.

"The foxes though... That's a whole other story."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!