View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2024, 05:11 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Dusklion - RiverClan Warrior

...Okay yes she may have been told to stay in camp to let her injuries heal, but honestly? They felt good. Better than Dusklion had expected at this point. The gash on her flank was practically already a scar, and her sprain barely hurt anymore. Her other shoulder though... It still hurt to put her full weight on, but thankfully it wasn't causing her to limp - and despite her ear being torn, she could still hear perfectly well out of it. "Rats can't keep me down," she muttered with a smirk as she crossed through the marshier part of RiverClan's territory, coming up to the border.

The scent of her Clan was... pitifully low. A frown creased her muzzle as she got to work re-marking the border and refreshing the scent lines. Patrols probably hadn't been sent out this way in some time, nor had any cat come to remark the border, which left the scent to fade to almost nothing. Dusk shook her head but continued to mark, starting with one stretch of the border before turning around to the other.

Once she was done, the scent of RiverClan was strong, able to compete with ShadowClan side. Dusklion lifted her gaze to glare into the pine forest, wondering what the shadow vermin were up to. She didn't stay long though; getting into a fight right now despite healing wounds would not be good. So the warrior turned and trotted back towards camp, wondering if she'd be able to find any prey along the way.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |