Old March 9th, 2024, 05:42 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

TW: self-hate

The blue tabby crept into Birdsnow's den before making himself comfortable next to his mentor. Despite his mentor living here, he didn't like the den. It served as a reminder of the leaders that were in the position for too short of a time. They didn't want bird to fall victim to that too. Rainpaw looked at his mentor before looking down at his paws as they started to fiddle. The one-eyed apprentice stammered for a moment, struggling to get his words out. "Um, well I uh... I d-didn't just wanna be a twom, a-and I-I s-so I w-want He a-and t-t-they pwease," he stuttered, moving is half-tail to cover only part of his hind foot. He winced in pain, stars why did it have to hurt so much? Right, next topic. Rainpaw was still hesitant, but they wanted birdsnow to know, they knew she cared about them. "I-I a-a-also don't l-like sh-she-cats. T-T-there w-wa-was this t-tom I l-liked b-b-but he l-left," just more differences he had to deal with. "I-I d-don't know h-how they w-would r-react, n I didn't tell them a-and now t-they weft m-me," the small apprentice sobbed, attempting to bury their face in birdsnow's fur. "I d-don't get it! W-why do-does everyone l-leave m-me? A-Am I r-r-really that bad? A-A-am I-I u-ugly? N-N-Nobody l-l-likes m-me enough to stay, what d-d-did I d-do w-w-wrong?" he sobbed. He had only ever seen his face once, and he knew how ugly he looked. Even scary. He just didn't want furbs to leave him like everyone else. She wouldn't... Right?

[ @poppy ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies