Thread: March Gathering
View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2024, 07:53 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: March Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Had Elkpaw known Lostspark better, he might have seen the brief flash of amusement that crossed the Medicine Cat's expression as she watched the rival Clan's apprentice - or so she hoped he was an apprentice, considering he only looked to be the age of Lostspark's own most recent litter - approach them from the corner of her gaze. ShadowClan's Medicine Cat kept her gaze fixated on the ever-darkening sky for a moment, and then turned her face towards the antsy, constantly-moving apprentice as his mentor came up and introduced herself and the little one.

Lostspark's glassy amber gaze purposely rested somewhere over Redhawk's shoulder, under the guise of being blind, perpetually scanning the horizon. "Hello." The word was cautious, and the scarred feline canted her head to the side, lips tilting up as she considered Elkpaw's question. For the moment, she could just focus on the apprentice. "We are sitting here all alone, I suppose. My name is Lostspark." The feline paused, a muscle in her jaw ticking with distaste at the name, but she continued on smoothly aside from the momentary pause. "This," a careless, gestured paw in the oriental beside her's direction. "Is my apprentice, Mossfreckle. We're ShadowClan's Medicine Cats. Waiting for your Drizzlecloud and Springpaw to show up."

[ @dino. - Elkpaw / @tally - Redhawk / @Fawn<3 - Mossfreckle ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; March 9th, 2024 at 07:54 PM.