View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2024, 12:20 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: the things we lost [malcontent burial event]

Mistyshard
she/her | riverclan | 36 moons

The tabby briefly turned her head as Dusklion joined her, carrying Pricklestep. Her brows shot up and she wasn't sure if she should let the shecat carry such weights with a shoulder injury. However, she decided not to press on the topic, because she knew what was bothering Dusklion. The incident with Fadingsun must weigh deeply on her. Ever since it happened, Dusk had been acting differently. Jealous and set off in a way... Mistyshard hoped that would wear off soon. Dusklion was a great cat, she shouldn't let her path be blinded by such things.

Her ears pricked when the molly began speaking in a low voice. Apparently, Foxmoon had not done anything except for getting shoved into a den... Mistyshard wasn't sure what to do, it's not like they could leave the missing cat just laying here to rot. She sighed and tried to gently rest her tail on Dusklion's back. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that. The words are already out of my mouth by now, no way to take them back. Also... we can't just leave Foxmoon to rot in the clearing."

"Dusk, I know it's frustrating. But you're also a super hardworking member of RiverClan and sometimes you just gotta keep cruisin', okay? Don't let stuff like that bring you down." She attempted a comforting smile and hoped that would not set Dusklion off more.

[ @tally ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den