View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2024, 06:56 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Silverlark's chest puffed up with pride at Dawnstar's evident joy at his news. It wasn't often that he got to see the leader purr - actually, he couldn't remember seeing her purr at all before - and the enforcer was pleased that he could bring one forth. Being leader had to be tough. All that thinking, making sure that your clan was not looking for trouble with everyone else, including themselves... all the problems that always seemed to show their faces when you least wanted them to. It had to be exhausting. If he could take at least some of that stress away, then that meant he was doing his part as a warrior of ShadowClan, and nothing could make him happier right now!

"Yeah yeah, will do, will do! I'll drag someone out with me soon. I'll try to make sure again todays, just to be clear them herbs weren't tricking my nose none. Buts if it all be looking goods? I'll checks again and make sure the scent's really gone bai bai. Ya won't even have to think 'bout it, no worries, no fret, heh heh," Silverlark chirped giddily, nodding along energetically with his words.

His report done and knowing he could leave without coming across as rude to the leader, he dipped his head before turning around, already making plans for his next patrol. He had just gone on two... maybe it would be best to take a nap or get a meal before heading out for a third today? He was known for running himself ragged sometimes... but there was just so much to do, so much to do. Besides, if he could get some training time with Flashie as well? Wouldn't he want to make sure she was safe? Best make sure them lynxes were gone, mmmhmm. The nap and meal could wait. After all, his stomach always let him know when enough was enough and it was expecting to be filled, heh heh.

@Undertaker [Silverlark]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios