View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2024, 10:35 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Active

Darkfall was late. Hunting his prey took a little longer than he had expected, and then waiting for his patrolmates took even longer. He didn’t know where theu disapeared to, and after waiting for some time, he decided to just head back and see if they left without him. Well, he wasn’t sure where they were, but he deposited his catch at the fresh-kill pile before making his report. Instead of his father waiting there for him, he was met with Dawnstar. ”Dawnstar I am here to make my report. I have caught a lark and two mice, as for my patrolmates, I’m not sure where they wandered off to, however, I wasn’t planning to wait for them any longer.”

He knew that she would be frustrated with him, he took far too long to report back, and his patrolmates were gone, however, there wasn’t too much he could do about that. ”If you’d like, I can go back out and hunt more.” A small suggestion, in an attempt to appease the incoming anger he knew was coming. He was well aware that Dawnstar was less than satisfied with his performance lately, so he’d show her he wasn’t going to make any excuses and was willing to step up.

[ @Rogueheart @Starphobia so y’all know @Undertaker Rougueheart has taken a hiatus so I’m not sure how that’ll be handled IC ]

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Active

Hearing Mossfreckle’s call, Darkfall headed over to his former mate’s apprentice. He was glad that he had heeded his request to be put on an herb patrol, he wanted to do something useful, no matter how small. ”Understood,” He told the healer in training after carefully listening to what he had to get. Lavender and comfry. He felt like he had seen one of them before, but he couldn’t fully remember. With a nod of his head, and a flick of his tail, the tom silently made his way out of camp.

[Speedy speedy]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here