View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2024, 05:18 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: [EVENT] blood for blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar huffed soft as Alatrosspaw switly took back his words and added that he merely wanted to learn how to fight.

"You could have just said that furball." She sounded as grumpy as ever but seemed willing to train him. "Come on, I'll teach you a thing or two, so you'll at least get out alive if you get into trouble." Dawnstar stood up stretching out her powerful physique and swished her tail to the right, wordlessly telling Albatrosspaw to stand a few tail lengths from her.

"So you're going to pretend I'm an enemy you're attacking, make it look like you're coming to tackle me and at the last moment rear up on your hind legs and see if you can give my ears two swift blows, then spring back and dart off before I can swat you." Dawnstar told the apprentice while shifting her weight so that she was in a more comfortable fighting stance.

ShadowClan wasn't known for their speed, but with enough practice and the right time, they could easily surprise opponents with how nimble they could be.
Albatrosspaw(47/100)

Albatrosspaw stared at his paws in soft shame, embarrassed that Dawnstar thought he wanted to hurt kits and elders. He immediately stood up straight and padded a few tail lengths away from Dawnstar as her words and the tail movement. Albatrosspaw listened carfully to his leader's words. After she finished speaking, the apprentice bounded forward quickly, trying to keep focus. He reared up on his hind paws and swatted out his front ones quickly to hit Dawnstar's ears. He then tried his best to jump back and dart away quickly before the giant molly could hit him.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page