Old March 11th, 2024, 06:11 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: dragonkits

Name: Chasmkit
Age Order: Youngest Kit
Age Rate: 1 moon every 2 - 4 weeks
Sexuality: Asexual
Appearance: A lean and tall cat with light amber eyes
Personality: [+] Appreciative (is grateful for everything), Courteous (well-mannered), Trustworthy (does not lie and is reliable)
[=] Down-to-Earth (practical and realistic), Cautious (very careful and unwilling to take risks), Reserved (tends to keep feelings/thoughts private)
[-] Cowardly (lack of courage in danger), Ungenerous (unwilling to share resources), Likely to be Resentful (bitterness at having been treated unfairly)

Why did you apply?: 1 - I wanted to have another character in ThunderClan. 2 - I would like Chasmkit to have siblings because that would be fun. 3 - I am very active, meaning that I am on every day. This is my first time applying for a litter. 4 - I do not want my character to 'pop into existence' since that would make no sense.
How would you RP?: The little Chasmkit was in the Med Cat's Den because she was attacked by a young fox. The scratch on her right ear was bleeding a bit, but it was stopped by the cobweb dressing. Chasmkit's fluffy tail was wrapped around her body. She quietly sighed and proceeded to lay on her left side carefully.
Date Created: 11/03/2024

Hello, @dragonwind !