burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Strawberrymumble (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/they ~ warrior

Oriental ears perked as she heard her name called by the now deaf medicine cat, to her dismay it was not her pretty calico apprentice but nonetheless she was quite happy to learn some more and to help out in anyway she could - anyway, even if she was not directly communicating with Springpaw she was still able to help her and in the end it was nice to not have the pressure of forcing her songbird voice through the tangle of roots lodged in a wad in her throat out through her muzzle - Drizzlecloud would not hear a word she said and Leafpaw seemed quite content slinking silently and grumpy about something. Quick as a flitting bird, Strawberrymumble’s apricot oriental shaped form trotted from her sunny thawed patch to where her patrolmates stood waiting, creamy paws flinching momentarily at the bite of the remaining crystalline ice droplets that hung frostily on plants and covered the ground like a chilly blanket - reaching the two mollies she gave the eldest one a respectful nod before she flicked her powder blue hues to the apprentice and offered her a soft smile, creamy muzzle flipped it corners up lightly and softly, a barley there movement. Fluffy cream tipped apricot coloured tail flicked as if to say I’m ready, she would follow Drizzlecloud’s paw steps wherever she carried them whenever she saw fit for them to leave, she probably wanted to watch the other patrols head out but who knew and the apricot molly sat lightly on the ground near Leafpaw and awaited a flick of a tail or a mumble of direction from the grey-blue medicine cat.

{ @Eden ~ leafpaw } { @Omari ~ Drizzlecloud }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker