Old March 12th, 2024, 06:09 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
A routine check, that's what this excursion was supposed to be. Not a patrol, just a way of soothing her own nerves that RiverClan was keeping off of their territory.

Bumblestar kept to the trees as she moved through the territory, hopping from branch to branch until she reached the edge and shrank back avoid being seen by anyone who might be on the ground. She could see the approaching patrol from her perch - and she also caught sight of Oakpaw lingering where he very well shouldn't be.

Fur bristling, she listened to the idiots across the border make a fuss over nothing bigger than a pine needle (literally, a pine needle, the fish really were losing it). Then she turned in place to swiftly move through the branches again, before descending to the forest floor right in front of Oakpaw.

She fixed him with a blank stare, a twitch of her upper lip the only sign of her displeasure. "The hell do you think you're doing out here?"

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ;; intercepting with bumble since apps aren't supposed to be out on their own, much less near the rc border ]
Hi hi <3 I posted that there was also a cat with yellow eyes which is Weepingwillow <3 Sorry I didn't clarify.
Oatpaw looked up to his leader. He glared at Hawksun and dipped his head. "I knew you where there but I didn't know where. I apologize for being so close to the border. I do have a warrior with me though." Oatpaw mewed gently.
Weepingwillow appeared with a mouse and a squirrel.. "Watching these fishes, making sure they don't get to close." She explained. Running her tail along Oatpaws spine to make him stop glaring at Hawksun.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3