Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: I'm bad at titles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Raccoonwhisker
-Male Shc warrior-

Raccon's eyes narrowed a bit. Jayfrost had no reason not to trust him. What would he do, Charge into Riverclan territory and attack him? No. Sure I made the wrong impression, but I'm way too dumb to try anything. But, he wasn't dumb enough to say that aloud. "Alright, Mr Jayfrost. I'm Racconwhisker. Nice to erm- meet you I guess?" This is so awkward. His voice had a sort of angry but friendly tone to it. Hm, this cat reminds me of someone. Just the way they carry themselves. It all seemed familiar to him.

But just familiar, nothing else.

Raccoon decided to forget about his stupid thoughts and attempt to wiggle out of his grasp.

@al3cc766 | So sorry for not responding for TWO HOURS T-T I started drawing then started zoning off and I forgot anything else existed

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

he stared down the other warrior for a moment longer before exhaling in a sound somewhere between a snort and a grumble, and stepping off the shadowclanner. eyes still trained on raccoonwhisker he took a few steps backwards until he was a couple of steps into riverclan territory again. "you know i shouldve actually killed you there." he noted, "youre lucky im not that kind of cat" jayfrost finished before sitting down, ready to observe the other side of the border as long as needed, and more notably, keep an eye on the tom. literally. just one eye. wow he wasnt funny about this at all. "what are you doing sleeping right on the border anyway"

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements