View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2024, 10:13 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★
| she/her | 22 moons | Purrks:n/a | spectrasexual | warrior |
a medium-furred molly with icy blue eyes
Smile on the face or innocence on the face is as attractive as beauty on the face

@FruitBatz

WisteriaCrescent was lounging in the sun when she heard a soft voice calling out to her. She opened her eyes and saw a young apprentice approaching her. ' ' Hello there,' ' WisteriaCrescent meowed, giving the feline a friendly nod. ' ' Of course, I'd be happy to help you. What do you need help with?' ' She smiled, it wasn't that long ago that she was an apprentice.

Turtlepaw
HP (92/100)

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The young molly's tail swayed in happiness as she approached closer but stopping once she was right in front of the warrior, dipping her head in respect. “My name is Turtlepaw, and I was hoping you could help me with finishing my stealth and hunting but we can of course do those in patrols to make it more time sufficient…if you’d like of course.” She kept her mew in a more regal and professional tone than usual, though she tries to with all High Ranks and warriors alike.

Turtlepaw then raised her head from her dip and looked into the molly's blue eyes, maybe she’ll be better than her last mentor? She couldn’t get her hopes up too soon though, she already gave Alderblossom leniency by not telling Dawnstar how long she’s been here without training, Turtlepaw defiantly won’t let that happen again…right?