Thread: [ShadowClan] Boneclaw's Rise
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2024, 10:18 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Boneclaw's Rise

@Alpine // howdy!! i'm offering Briarsplash here, my newest ShC kitty who needs some relationships i'm thinking friend / possible love interest??

she's been through some stuff, so i also planned on her love arc being something very slow burn and involved (opening up about the past, deciding to face trauma head-on, etc.) so they'd be two peas in a pod with that sort of thing. she's also more introverted just in terms of preferring her own company, though a lot of that comes from her general mistrust of others. i could foresee them having a bond over being another cat they actually trust (being each other), understanding deeper struggles than the average warrior, and being respectful of alone time / simply enjoying each other's presence in silence. they also both seem a little spicy, so they would probably have plenty of sassy banter and/or mini fights (if you wanted to add conflicts, she could definitely meet him there LOL).

some plot ideas:

- coming from a history of trauma, Briarsplash won't open up about specifics — but everyone in the Clan who was alive would know that she simply stumbled into ShadowClan one day, bleeding and extremely malnourished, before passing out. Boneclaw would know this and perhaps try to find out more about her origin since she's a total closed book about it.

- they begrudgingly go on a hunting/border patrol together, only to realize they're a bit more similar than they think. Briarsplash is immediately intimidated by this, not used to finding someone she can relate to so easily, but at the same time craves the closeness that this friendship (maybe more) could provide.

- Briarsplash is a hefty gal (and I read that Boneclaw is also huge LOL), so maybe they get into trouble with a fox or something and save each other's skin, impressing each other with their strength and prowess in battle. from what i read, they seem to have similar ideals in getting stronger, so they'd kin on that.

- if possible love interest, they'd both have to overcome their distrust and realize what is happening. Briar would need to get over a particular trauma in her past that she won't open up about that learn that love is actually possible, and she can be wanted in that way**

**if you'd be interested in the love arc, there are more details i could give that have a general TW on them, not in detail but simply the description of the event can be triggering for some. you could read more about it on her full backstory i have linked in the character bios in my signature, or VM me

fun facts: she is based on my real-life kitty, a total menace who will swipe at you for looking at her too long, but then asks for endless pets the next moment. we found her abandoned and her story is much of the same as Briarsplash's... minus stumbling into ShadowClan, of course LOL.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; March 15th, 2024 at 10:28 AM.