View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2024, 10:05 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: [RC EVENT] {~+going with the flow+~}

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Molekit's round ears perked up as he quietly listened to Riverwhisper talk about RiverClan and their skills in swimming. Woahhhh. Molekit wanted to swim too. Could he even swim? He wondered how he'd even be able to swim with all his fuzzy fur. Would it weigh him down? He got lost in thought for a bit, imagining and thinking about what it would be like to swim, only to get knocked out of his head and his thoughts by the voice of Seabreeze.

Molekit blinked and stared at Seabreeze for a moment, before waddling over to him and meowing softly. "Mr..." Molekit squinted, as if trying his very best to remember the name of the warrior, but nothing came to mind. "Mr., can you please teach me how to swim?" The kit asked.

. . .

@Dolomedes

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

At the little voice, Seabreeze's ears flicked lightly and he turned his bright blue eyes towards the little kit that approached him. Ignoring being called mister, because it made Seabreeze feel much older than he actually was, the warrior smiled softly and nodded to the little kit, "Of course I can, I would love to. Let's wait a bit longer and see if anyone else wants to join us, it'll be very fun to learn all together." The sandy grey-blue tom couldn't help but purr and wag his nub of a tail despite the small residual aches, it was much better now to be fair. He was just so happy to be able to help his clan out like this.

Hopefully, it would bring the clan together some, Seabreeze has been relatively lucky to have not gotten into any fights with his clanmates but he has seen and heard of too many fights for his liking. Riverclan was too strong to fall apart from the outside but it was rumbling from the conflict from within. With Birdsnow, things would heal and Seabreeze will be their every paw step of the way, starting with this little kit."Now then, what's your name? I need to know the name of the soon to be very best swimmer." Seabreeze asked with a light chuckle over his soft purring.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!