View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2024, 08:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Gather tunneling patrols for hunting? The tom was happy to, mind internally spinning already as he planned if he should keep this a typical four cat patrol or more. More might be an issue, not many cats were tunnel trained but the minks had attacked from below so the tom wasnt keen on sending out the bare minimum, just in case.

Hmmmmm.....

"Bravebird @talle I know ya got experience so yer takin' Crowstumble @finley.exe " Crowtooth was certain he was the cooler crow for all that he'd not interacted with the other warrior. "Nighthail @furrensic an' Whisperingpaw @ChaosBringer. Ya'll go find Dustbunny @Moonraven , she'll get ya right." Not all had tunneling experience but the tom knew Nighthail Bravebird and Dustbunny did so between them they should be able to manage.

Now for his patrol and the flash of a grey pelt sparked the toms (perhaps mischievous) interest. "Hey there bossman @Lillith ! 'm grabbin' ya just 'n case the rodents (I think theyre rodents) come back. We'll be takin' Silverrose @Estelle Deadmoon @gs29513 an' Winterpaw @zozelen ! Yall gather on me." Winterpaw was less experienced, the tunneler had only just helped teach him to hunt in a recent patrol, but with so many experienced cats on the group it should be fine, Crowtooth could keen an eye on him himself.

(I tried to group based off experience here but if one of you cant manage the patrol due to time please let me know and I can do a reshuffle I totally get it!)

Last edited by Rani; March 16th, 2024 at 08:47 PM.