Thread: Kit Burrow
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2024, 08:47 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Kit Burrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
He gazed at Mousekit, and the sheepish smile on his face. Was he more accepted now? They may become friends! A small grin slowly itched onto his muzzle as well, and it was genuine. "How old are you?" He asked Mousekit, tilting his head as he thought to himself. It was not that long before his apprentice ceremony already, as time had flown past rather quickly - too quickly for his liking, perhaps. Listening to Mousekit, he replied with more enthusiasm, "That works." He likes to move, rather than stay still all the time. Plus, training sounds fun! "What're we gonna train?" Branchkit thought Mousekit was doing some hunting training at first, but maybe not. He did move his way towards Mousekit more and he was smiling wider now. His first friend! At least he thought so.

"I'm five moons. I should be apprenticed apprenticed next meeting," he mewed, voice tinged with excitement and a little of smugness. "How about you?" Around the same age as Mousekit, he guessed, if not a bit older. Did that mean him and Branchkit would be made apprentices at the same time? Maybe they could go on patrols together in the future, or do whatever apprentices did...

"Well, we could practice some fighting... I think I know a few moves. Or I could, um, just make some up." Mousekit couldn't help but mirror Branchkit's grin, the whole situation feeling kind of silly. "You want to make the first move, or should I? And don't blame me if you trip in the sand."
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 16th, 2024 at 08:49 PM.