Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: the things we lost [malcontent burial event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

II She/Her II 23 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector]
21/50

The spotted she crept out of the warriors den when she heard mistyshard's call. RiverClan had lost so much during the raid. She stalked over and nodded to the older warrior. She turned to the bodies. Stars, why were so many warriors lost? And even an apprentice. Spottedstream padded over to the apprentices body and hauled it over her shoulders. How could a cat be so cruel, taking a young life away? Tears started to fall from her eyes as she turned to follow Mistyshard to the thicket

[ Open ]

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark hadn't been apart of the raid. He wish he had been.

All that guilt practically ate him up inside. Could he have saved a life, maybe even prevent one of these cats from loosing their lives?

His maw twisted as tears flooded into his green eyes. He lifted his head to the sky and blinked them away.

His gaze drifted over to Spottedstream. He watched as hot tears fell and scattered from her watery eyes.

Deerspark wasn't one to strike conversation, but he wanted to calm her down. If he could manage that.

He walked very slowly up to the grey warrior, his eyes glossy with whatever tears he begged not to fall.

"Y' Alright?" He murmured, making sure to keep his eyes aligned with her's. "I understand." He nodded softly. "They um... Didn't deserve this."

(AHHHHH I don't know if anyone responded to this yet, but what the heck, imma reply anyways)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!