Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: I'm bad at titles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Racconwhisker
-male shc warrior-

"Ouch, must have been painful." He mumbled. It sounded like Jayfrost could have easily been killed. Though it was a bit strange how he was causally mentioning a near-death experience as if it wasn't traumatizing. Maybe Jayfrost just had an overly high ego, or morals.
"So, who won?" Raccoon asked. But he already knew the answer.

@alec (Sorry for such a lazy and delayed post : < )
->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

he huffed, jayfrost had gotten enough pity and lived through enough days in pain to slowly but surely get tired of hearing cats express their sympathy as if it actually did something for him.
"well, judging by the fact that i didnt kill her one should assume bumblestar did" he deadpanned, the fact that riverclan had no medicine cat or stable leader at the time were other factors but he kept quiet, no need to spread around how unstable riverclan had been and still was to a certain extend.
"but again, what in starclans name were you doing sleeping on the border" he internally cringed at his own use of starclan, screw them, dead and useless, every single one of them.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; March 17th, 2024 at 03:15 PM.