View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2024, 06:01 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewolfers View Post
He sighed, he had been very excited to get his first apprentice to show his dedication to the clan but an apprentice that wouldnt listen could only lead to trouble, but the hawk may have just saved them from such a headache

"You are correct to question whether she is ready, had she come out from this unscathed, then I would agree that she is not ready, however, this encounter with the hawk may have just shown her how fleeting the life of a warrior can be, being so close to death may have helped mature her, until she recovers and I spend a few days with her within camp I cannot be sure if she is ready to truly begin her training again," he meows out

@Undertaker

Dawnstar growled softly in thought. She still felt like the furball needed to be demoted, but Nightwolf made a valiant point. Life and death experiences tend to change a cat. Looking over at Nightwolf, Dawnstar meowed, "Fine, I won't demote her if you think that the incident helped her learn a lesson. However, if she causes trouble or acts out like that again. It's your head on the line." Dawnstar told the warrior. She didn't have time to clean up messes made by mousebrains. Dawnstar ran a stern ship, the apprentice would have to grow up fast and learn, or her mentor would be dealing with the repercussions of it. The leader dismissed the tom if he had nothing else to add.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

The Commander padded towards the Leaders' Den. He had a limp in his right leg, but he was too determined to acknowledge it.

Another day, another report to be had. He was sure the leader was wondering what the hell happened at the border. He attended the recent meeting despite the injury, so he had his own input on that matter too.

"Dawnstar," Hawkbite called, coming up to the entrance before pushing into the den. The confidence of entering was becoming more apparent. Normally he was fairly cautious, but this seemed too important to simply wait.

"I must apologize for the situation at the border," Hawkbite spoke bitterly, pinning his ears back and sitting down just inside the entrance. The wound on his throat and shoulder were scabbed and sore and he winced if he moved his head and neck too quickly. "Lostspark sent me to grab herbs so I brought Shadefrost with me. It was my idea to go to ThunderClan's side. We retrieved a good amount initially from ThunderClan's side, but I got cocky. We got caught the second time. Spiderthroat was able to see us through the shadows."

The words were falling out of his mouth. He couldn't stop himself, he merely hoped Dawnstar was keeping up. "I destroyed the herbs we had and Spiderthroat was coming for me for that. Shadefrost," Hawkbite growled a little at the next part, "tried to slow him down, but didn't assist when I was pinned and really needed help. I don't know how he died because the deputy gained some sort of odd strength boost to fling me like a mouse and everything's dark after that."

Hawkbite let out a deep sigh, letting his shoulders relax a little. He was frustrated with himself. "So I thank you for saving me, but I'm sorry I caused such a headache and a loss to the clan."

The tom let her process the words, ready to accept any scolding or punishment. He was prepared to answer any questions regarding the situation too. He met the leader with a stoic stare, the frustration and emotion from the confession gone now that it was off his chest.

@Undertaker
[This is following his healing + the recent meeting]

The dark tabby turns towards the opening of her den as soon as she hears the uneven footfall. She slowly drags her tongue along the pink scar tissue lining her chest while waiting for a call. The voice that reached her ears was one she had been waiting for. Perhaps she'll get some proper answers now that Hawkbite is back on his paws.

Once the commander entered, Dawnstar's golden hues rested on the still-healing wounds etched in Hawkbite's body. She could still see the tom lying in a mess of blood, barely clinging to life. He had been lucky, so so lucky she had swung by the border when she did. It was unfortunate that she had come sooner, perhaps Shadefrost's life could have been saved too. He was a pain in the tail more often than not, if he had been a bit more humble perhaps he could have made more of a name for himself. However, the words humble and Shadefrost never fit well together.

"So you played your part in Shadefrost's death." Dawnstar meowed, eyes gleaming with cold irritation. "I expected Shadefrost to be a cocky idiot, I always thought you were more level-headed, pulling the same trick twice and expecting to get away with it—" The fact that they nearly died for herbs was a little infuriating. Dawnstar felt that she'd be a little less annoyed if it had been only the first time. But not all the blame should be laid on them, Dawnstar should have known how reckless and foolish her clanmates could be and never allowed this in the first place. Lesson learned.

"That sounds like Shadefrost, I told you before that he doesn't play nice with others. There's a reason I stopped giving him apprentices. He's never been very good at looking after anyone but himself and his interests. I do wonder what made you think that it was a good idea to bring him as a partner in crime." Hawkbite had said that he'd work on making Shadefrost respect him, perhaps that was the reason. Not that it matters at the moment, the tom was dead.

Dawnstar twitched her whiskers hearing about the odd strength boost, she was aware that cats could show feats of unusual strength when adrenaline was kicking in. Still, it would be interesting to see herself. She might have to see if the deputy would like to play with her one day. If he fought as half as fiercely as Bumblebrat, it could be some fun.

"You got lucky I was around to save you. I hope that you've learned a valuable lesson, Hawkbite. You're arrogance nearly cost you your life, and did cost ShadowClan a warrior. I'll let this go this once, you'd do well to never let something like this happen again. I'll be thoroughly disappointed if I have to find a replacement for you." Hawkbite has proven himself quite valuable for the time being, losing him would be a pity. However, displays of great stupidity such as this one could only be overlooked once. Dawnstar gave a dismissing lash of her tail. "Go rest."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

Fogkit

shadowclan/riverclan kit | he/him | 7 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; @Undertaker [Dawnstar]

Fogkit relaxes his shoulders. His puffed fur flattens just slightly as Fogkit shrugs. “Yeah, you’re always right,” he echoes.

Anything else? No, Fogkit shakes his head. [i’I guess I wanted to talk to someone about it…’[/i] he thinks to himself.

”-Friends?” Fogkit blinks. Right. Friends. He definitely hasn’t just been watching everyone like a weirdo. At least now he knows more about how ShadowClan talks and acts. ”…yeah, totally. I have lots of friends.”

Fogkit’s ears burn red, his pale fur doing nothing to hide his embarrassment. He needs friends. If he gets friends then that won’t be a lie.

(sorry! kinda sorta forgot about this oops)

A smirk of amusement lifted one side of Dawnstar's muscles at the response. "Glad we can agree on that." The molly's bushy tail tip twitched restlessly behind her as her entertainment grew with Fogkit's funny response to her question. It was a small lie, and not hard to tell he was lying with his reaction but a lie nonetheless.

"So that means you have no friends. There's no shame in that, so need to lie about it. But you should work on befriending at least one other cat, besides me. Slytiger doesn't count either. Having a few close cats that you feel somewhat comfortable with will make this transition easier here. If you're going to make a new life in ShadowClan, you should at least try and get to know your clanmates better." Not that Dawnstar should be preaching about that.

She doesn't think she's ever had an actual friend in her entire life. But unlike Fogkit, Dawnstar didn't think she needed them. She had her Enforcers, Lostspark and she guesses that idiot too. Reliable allies worked better than friends.

"Shoo now, go make friends." Dawnstar yawned, gesturing that the kit could leave. "Oh, and a little reminder try to avoid lying to me. It tends to bug me." Dawnstar adds before turning back to her nest.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder