View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2024, 07:52 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

@Rani @talle @Moonraven @Alchemist Kitsune @Tiabirb @Starii
Leechscar grunted softly at the light scolding he received from Twilightstar. Listen, if these dumbasses stopped being stupid he'll stop being an ass... maybe. Until then she was going to have to deal with it. Leechscar ears flattened as he heard Swiftfire's reply. His fur immediately bristled and his tail whipped around behind him frantically.

"Cowardice! Pathetic! Seriously. How the hell is wanting to save lives cowardice?!" Leechscar snarled fixing Swiftfire with a seething glare of his own. "You want to die fighting so badly go join ShadowClan. I know Dawnstar has no problems throwing her cats in the line of fire and watching them burn without a second thought. How horrible and cowardly it is to have a leader that gives a dung about whether you live or die!" How dare she call his mother a coward and pathetic! After everything she's done for this ungrateful clan.

"You live through everything Twilightstar has, bear the responsibility and weight of having your clanmates die because of decisions you made, and then tell me it cowardly wanting to play it smart and cut back on as much death and injuries as possible." Leechscar spat, beyond annoyed with how ridiculous Swiftfire was being here. Yeah, it might be honorable or whatever dying for your clan but no one seemed to care about the pain and guilt those left behind bore. Selfish furball.

Well aware that he's most likely irked Twilightstar off more than enough, and not wanting to deal with Swiftfire any longer. Leechscar swung his head in the direction of the eyes staring at him. He found that fierce one, Bravebird looking at him and his mother.

"Crowtooth," Leechscar called, tone losing its agitation immediately. "Can you switch with me? Give me Bravebird for my patrol, you can take Swiftfire and her apprentice, Dustypaw. If she wants to go with you." Swiftfire didn't even seem like she wanted to go on the patrol, and quite frankly Leechscar didn't want to deal with her right now.

"Fallowfeather, you can tag along if you're up for it. Dapplebreeze, Batglare, I need you to accompany me on a patrol." Leechscar called for the two seniors. Batglare was the only other cat in the clan Leechscar could honestly say he liked, Lightningstorm and Leopardsong had their own categories of tolerance for the warrior. Dapplebreeze he wasn't overly familiar with, but he knew Twilightstar found her dependable and she had to be easier to get along with than Swiftfire. Or at least not rude and selfish enough to call her clan leader a coward.

He was aware he should make Dreamlight tag along, but having her come along to see the molly who killed their foster mother in front of them probably wouldn't help with her mental health at all.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 17th, 2024 at 07:54 PM.