Thread: [ThunderClan] love is like a blooming rose
View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2024, 08:52 PM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Default mumblemoth !!

┆⸝⸝ ꒰ m u m b l e m o t hㆍ₊⊹ .ᐟ ★
let's start then, why don't we? just a bit of an introduction for me- though we will go a bit more into detail about me later :3- i'm finley! any pronouns besides he she and they. i'm a minor over 15, i don't like to disclose my actual age on the internet lmao. i'm a professional silly with autism and a couple chronic illnesses who roleplays in its free time. with that over with, let's get onto my newest little guy, then!

b a s i c s

name ; mumblemoth
mumble- for their stutter and how softly and slowly they talk, -moth for their delicate, patient, kind nature
age ; 20 moons [ or one year and eight months ]
gender ; nonbinary / genderfluid, though fluctuates towards more masc and nonbinary genders
pronouns ; they / them + he, they preferred
orientation ; they're still questioning this! they don't experience attraction towards men, however.
voiceclaim ; nene kusanagi [ project sekai ]
song ; the milk carton - madilyn mei
possible / future purrks ; possibly updated when purrks update :I

p e r s o n a l i t y

mumblemoth is a bit of a strange cat. they can switch their emotions quickly, but the one constant they always are is caring. they could be down on the ground dying and they'd still ask the cat next to them if they were okay. they would be extremely kind and patient with springlight, especially by taking time to learn the signs and sign language she uses to be able to conversate with her easily and quickly. with springlight, they'd be caring but a little bit pushy especially when she's overworking herself, telling her to sleep/eat food/take time for herself and making sure she's okay before taking care of themself. they struggle with post-traumatic stress disorder and severe ocd, so they're used to dealing with panic attacks and calming others down from them. their ocd manifests in negative thoughts that they direct to themself, but it also manifests in compulsions that they have learned to control as much as possible, though it still negatively affects their life.

mumblemoth does not mind children. you could say that. they are a little bit averse to having them at their age right now, though. they're not super comfortable with having kits young. they don't hate the idea, so if springlight wanted them, you know, mumble would have them. i am so tired forgive my awful run-on sentences. if they could sense spring wanted kits but needed convincing, they would, though a bit tentatively. mumble would be there for spring, whatever was needed. their love languages can be mixed, but the top three are quality time, acts of service, and gift giving, so if springlight gave them the small gifts that were mentioned, it would make them fall in love even more, if that was possible. on that note, mumblemoth is a massive hopeless romantic. their stomach gets butterflies when their crush is around or if their crush does something for them. if springlight needed something, they would be immediately to her aid. especially calling her out if she was overworking herself or being dumb. whew, now that all that's over, let's move on!

b a c k s t o r y

mumblemoth was told they had a simple life. this was a lie. sort of. from before they opened their eyes to the day they left their upwalker's home, their mother and their father were locked in a constant screaming match. while they weren't physically abusive, the constant yelling and hateful words spewed left mumblemoth slightly deaf, with trust issues, and with post-traumatic stress disorder. they constantly walked on eggshells around their parents, terrified to be screamed at yet again. they often thought they were going insane, that their parents were normal and they were just "overreacting." this all culminated in a screaming match between their father, their mother, and them that ended in mumblemoth walking out, simply done with all of it. they joined thunderclan at 11 moons and was slightly held back in training, due to not being a kit or young apprentice when those cats were training in the clan.

w h y w o u l d t h e y w o r k ?

well, if it wasn't obvious already, mumblemoth is a huge empath. they feel for everyone and are extremely caring and sweet, which means they will always be there for spring. sometimes they will be so caring and there for another cat that they will neglect their own personal problems, though this doesn't get in the way most of the time, it usually just manifests in problems they have with themself and not anyone else. mumble would be able to notice when spring was feeling bad, even if she didn't say it, and they'd help her out in every way they possibly could. they would learn how to speak with spring in the easiest way possible for both of them, and accommodate to spring's needs in their relationship. they would love listening to spring talking about her interests, and would also talk about their interests to spring for hours if she would listen. they would know how to break down spring's walls if they sensed she wanted a relationship, because they are pretty apt at recognizing emotions. they would absolutely be standing up for springlight whatever she wanted or needed.

m e e t f i n l e y !

well hello there. ( insert vine boom here ) my name is finley and i am a homo. a silly. a guy. and yeah technically we're already friends and you know me but i figured i would introduce myself and talk about my roleplay style and activity a little bit more. i try to use at least three well thought out paragraphs with at least 100 words in each paragraph, but this can differ depending on my mental state and what the reply is to, because if it's a simple activity post or a showing-up-somewhere post i'll do a few sentences to a paragraph. i still try to do the best i can and i will promise to be as active as i can! now for my activity! i'd rate my activity about an 8.5/10 because college. happens. also life is a lot sometimes. also writing block and motivation hurts me sometimes waa- anyways. i can reply most of the time, but replies might be slow. let's move on to the extras- we're almost done, i promise lol

e x t r a

a bit of extra stuff about mumblemoth!

mental age ; about 30-40 moons
psychiatric complications ; obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder
phobias ; astraphobia ( the fear of thunder and lightning )

sociability ; 8 / 10, they may have a bit of a hard time being super social with cats they don't know, but can still do it.
outlook ; 6 / 10, mumble struggles with focusing on the future, preferring to stay in the present and not thinking about it too hard.
responsibility ; 9 / 10, it's actually something they struggle with. everything that happens to their loved ones feels like their fault, and they take responsibility for it all.
cleanliness ; 9 / 10 ! not much to say about this one, they're just pretty clean lol
generosity ; 10 / 10 , they would do anything for someone they loved especially, giving away their time and their food and everything for someone.
manners ; 9 / 10 , also really not much to say about this lol, they're nice and polite enough.
bravery ; 5 / 10 , if someone they really loved needed them to be brave, they would, but they are most often a bit of a coward.
more logical or more emotional? ; they're a good mix of both. primarily emotional, but logic also takes place over emotion when it's needed.

favorite season ; newleaf
favorite food ; berries!
favorite word ; snuggle
favorite sound ; birds chirping the first day of newleaf

greatest hope ; to be deputy of thunderclan some day!
greatest strength ; their compassion for others and kindness
greatest weakness ; how quickly they would do anything for others and how overly trusting they are.
worst nightmare ; being betrayed by someone they loved
most treasured memory ; the day they became a warrior and was assigned their old apprentice

[ @vei , , the silly is finished !! ]

Last edited by finley !!; March 19th, 2024 at 02:22 PM.