Thread: Writing game!
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2024, 11:14 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Writing game!

As the 78 foot tall tyrannosuarus rex that had not yet checked if His/They're height was accurate towered over Eclipse with a grin. Eclipse suddenly knew what to do. He channeled his inner eclipse-ness and created an eclipse, but the sun wasn't feeling it today, and instead, it it covered the moon, instantly scorching most of the earth. The trex infront of him roared, flashbacks from the asteroid that had wiped out the dinosuars prior exploding in his around-three-hundred-fifty-grams-in-weight brain. TwiTwipop,the dinosaur, said "So..... why'd you do that, Eclipse?????????wait....darn it! My phone from the Jurassic age cant type a left parenthesis and i can't make a sad face!" He stumbled back at the sheer rage in TwiTwipop's voice from not being able to type on His/They're stone brick, and
he tripped on a very convenient twig, and he was now lying down defenseless and stunned infront of the merciless beast that had once been TwiTwipop, while the earth itself was being literally cooked like alive by the dearest sun.

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |