Old March 18th, 2024, 06:09 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★
| she/her | 22 moons | Purrks:n/a | spectrasexual | warrior |
a medium-furred molly with icy blue eyes
Smile on the face or innocence on the face is as attractive as beauty on the face

@FruitBatz

WisteriaCresent looked at Turtlepaw and nodded in agreement. ' ' Yes, there is technique involved in hunting and fighting. It's not just about waiting for your prey to let their guard down. You need to be able to anticipate their moves and react quickly,' ' she said, her voice calm and reassuring. ' ' But don't worry, Turtlepaw. You'll get there with practice. I can show you some techniques and we can work on them together.' ' WisteriaCresent gave the young molly a small smile, hoping to ease her fears.

' ' Now you should memorize these. To catch a Mouse or Vole drop into a crouch and take all your weight into your haunches so that your paws have no impact on the forest floor. Pounce and when you are close enough kill it with one swift bite to the neck. ' ' She said firmly as she dipped herself into the position. ' ' Like this. One thing to know when trying to catch a rabbit, they will smell you before it sees you so approach it with the wind blowing in your direction. Pounce as soon as you're close enough and kill it with one swift bite to the neck. ' ' She looked into the appretinces yellowish eyes wanting them to understand.

' ' Now birds are a tad bit harder to get. But if you do happen to get one here's what you do, pad up to the tree and leap up. Snag your claw in the birds feathers and bring it down. Quickly bite the neck. Try to, if you can't get a killing strike in, disable its wings. ' ' She paused taking a big breath as if she didn't breathe the whole time she was talking. ' ' Now there's also fish, but I doubt we get them here much. If you were planning to catch one you would sit beside the river but make sure your reflection and shadow does not fall on the water. As soon as you spot a fish at the surface, dart out your paw and swoop it out of the water. Then quickly bite it to the neck. Make sure to keep it away from the water's shore. ' ' She paused. ' ' Understand? ' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!