Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Berrykit's tail fluffed up. "I wanna learn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post
"WisteriaKit"

"YEAH !!" he said exitedly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
Alpinekit nodded excitedly and did her best to do a Hunter's Crouch. Her belly fur was touching the ground and her tail was behind her. She knew her crouch wasn't perfect.

Beekit - @leader
Copperpaw - @nyx
Berrykit; Nightshine, Whitekit - @Artemis
Wisteriakit - @CrimsonOaks
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post
WisteriaKit attempted to do a good crouch, his tail was held a bit off of the ground, and he struggles to keep it like that.
@nyx @leader @Artemis @Highsnow of Matterhorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by leader View Post
Yes can I want to hear how to hunter crouch beekit meowed excited

@Highsnow of Matterhorn @CrimsonOaks @nyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Berrykit did her best hunter's croutch, which was terrible. She winced, waiting for her mother, Stormysong, to jump out at her, then remembered Stormysong wasn't here. She had, somehow, gone away.
@leader
@nyx
@Highsnow of Matterhorn

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

《 Copperpaw 》
32/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

The apprentice grinned at the group of kits he acquired. They dropped into a crouch, their body low but not touching the ground. Their brown striped tail hovered slightly over the ground. " Close Alpinekit, rise your belly a bit more. Great try Wisteriakit!" Copperpaw tried not to laugh at Berrykit. "Try shifting your body! Kind of like Wisteriakit!"

They flicked their tail to Beekit, motioning to them to try it too. "Copy me!!" He noticed Fallingpaw cleaning and they flicked their tail as a wave.
(@leader ; Beekit , @Highsnow of Matterhorn ; Alpinekit , @Artemis ; Berrykit , @CrimsonOaks ; Wisteriakit , @ Spider-in-the-corner ; Fallingpaw )

Last edited by nyx; March 19th, 2024 at 07:03 AM.