View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 05:30 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Mossypaw - RiverClan Apprentice

Mossypaw bounded after Eaglepaw, almost feeling joyful for a moment. When he got to hang out with his best friend, he finally felt like he had a place in the clan and he could let his worries just flow away. The small spotted tom shuffled his way into the same corner as Eaglepaw, letting his warm brown gaze take in all of the details. This was kind of scary. So many big cats, he only knew Eaglepaw, and he had one of the biggest cats as a mentor... The head lionheart. Stars damnit, if he messed up, what if he got kicked out or something? Wait, this was not the time to think about that. Maybe he'd ask Eaglepaw for advice in a moment but first they had to choose their nests! At the question of where to put them, Mossypaw didn't have an immediate answer.

There were lots of great places, and maybe it would be interesting to be somewhat close to the entrance... that would bring too much unwanted attention, though. Wait - he had the perfect solution! His deep orbs settled on another corner that was still quite close to the entrance. "...Maybe over... there. Y'know... not bringing... too... much attention... to us... but still seeing... what's going on... was my... theory?" He looked at the tuxedo molly with a curious tip of his head.

[ @Micanomancy ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; March 19th, 2024 at 06:23 AM.