View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 12:02 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

《 Copperpaw 》
33/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

Copperpaw's face twisted in amusement. They were..trying! It wasn't half bad. "There you go guys! You'll be prepared once your apprentices!" They meowed, flicking their tail. "Look how good I teach! I'll be a great mentor! I wish Bumblestar could see this!"

They smiled at the kits. "How about you try your hunting on some mossballs!" They looked in the nursery and gave each kit a mossball. They placed the ball two tail lengths from each kit. "First you drop into the crouch, then you creep forward and lastly you pounce!"

Copperpaw decided it would be better to demonstrate first. They dropped into the familiar crouch, then slowly creeped forward on one of the balls. "See how my eyes are locked on the ball but I'm careful of where I put my paws." The apprentice wiggled their haunches before leaping at the ball.

"Like that! Now your go!" they said with a grin.
(@leader ; Beekit , @Highsnow of Matterhorn ; Alpinekit , @Artemis ; Berrykit , @CrimsonOaks ; Wisteriakit )

"WisteriaKit"

HE WAS DOING GOOD!! Yay!! He got back into a crouch, and slowly came towards the moss-ball, then, he jumped on it, all by himself!!